Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 13, 2011

Today is a good day! Yesterday I had a clean mammogram J I only had to be in the screening room one time. Then Adam and I went to have my check-up with my Surgeon Dr. Nora Hansen. She was pretty backed up, but we enjoyed our time. I went and said hi to Laura my favorite nurse. I felt sad while waiting to find Laura and catch glimpses of people hooked to their chemo IV. I know all those ladies will be okay, it’s just a bump in the road. I have to say it felt good to also walk out of there cancer free.

This weekend Adam & I are celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary. We are heading to the New Buffalo area, not too far away. I have been blessed to have had a wonderful partner thru all of our highs and lows. I couldn’t imagine going thru all of this without him. He has mastered the art of staying calm under circumstances that had me on the floor. I can always count on him. Love you!

Fun note- I got an email from Rudy Project yesterday that I’m part of their Amateur Sponsorship program. It’s a 3 year contract. Bring on the Tri training, I’m so excited!

Love to you and your family.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment