Friday, September 14, 2012

Ironman Wisconsin

 
I did it!  Now I'm an Ironman.  It's almost sad that this wonderful build-up weekend is over.  We had such a great time at Betsy's GO DIANA IRONMAN Pre-Party to the Pasta Party at Badgerland the eve of Ironman. 

To the right are my stats.  I had messed up my watch so in T-2 I re-set it to show my running pace and start my watch for my running nutrition.  I thougth my finish time was 14:05 because the big spot light on the finish shoot all I could see was :05.   At the finish my family and friends said "No you finished in 13:05"  I was so excited!  On the running I was just focusing on running to each water station and finding the spots were my cheering stations were. 


It was great to see all of my friends and family together.
Here are a few pictures from the Badgerland Pasta party.  I am so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful crew supporting me.  It wouldn't have happened with out all of them! 
 
 
Betsy Kowal hosted a Pre-Ironman GO DIANA party for me.  The cookies were one of my favorite decoration.  And they were yummy too!   Below is a few pictures of the lunch party. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment