Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Times are good!

Times are good!   I have my first race coming up next weekend...Leon's Olympic distance tri on June 3rd.  I've never raced it but my tri club Endure It! races as a team.  I'm excited to see what this race and team is all about.    Over the weekend was my oldest daughter's recital.  She's into dance which as a kid I never tried, but it's cute for the little ones. 

Last week was my first week using Jennifer Garrison coaching.  I successfully did a 70 mile bike ride and a 14 mile run the following day.   It was a breath of fresh air to have work outs listed on training peaks with great detail for everyday.  Ironman is a huge obstacle to tackle and I know Jenny can get me there.  She also understands the way I need to train with having work, family and life in general.   And just seeing the difference in the running workouts is incredible.   I feel much more confident now.     I'll be posting after Leon's....have a great Memorial Day weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment