Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanks Saucony! I have been a fan of Saucony Pro Grid ride shoes and yesterday this package came in the mail from them. I didn't get a sponsorship, but instead they sent me Sacu-Fit Power Grid pink and black shoes which are amazing. Then I got a 2nd package that has 2 jackets (one winter, one spring) running shorts and two tops. This so generious and nice!
Today I ran in the new Sauc-Fit 4mm shoes. They really felt great! They will also be good on a hot day with the big vents in the outside of the shoe. See all the products at www.saucony.com
My running partner and I got in 6.7 miles today, in 19 degree weather. The only thing cold was my face. I need to get a face/chin protector to stay warm on days like this.
This week I signed up for Leon's olympic distrance tri June 3rd in Hammond, IN. Endure it races this as a team.
Happy Holidays to your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment